- At least an undergraduate Junior-status student or above
- Preferred to be located in the EST or CST time zones (Milford, OH)
- Able to work full-time (40 hrs/wk) in Summer 2023
- Preference to be extended into Fall 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Redesigning and implementing our approach to web add-in (syndicated) web pages for partner websites on Siemens topics
- Managing and deployment of certain types of content and campaign guidelines for partner execution via Zift and Highspot, including potential automation or other sustainable processes
- Investigating and implementing sustained reporting capabilities on publication rates, consumption, and/or marketing outcomes end-to-end
- Implementing a sustainable way to, through a combination of manual and automated processes, build partners’ marketing results into appropriate Siemens marketing reports and dashboards
- You will champion projects that allow you to:
- Partner with global partner marketing and other marketing team members to develop or improve existing partner program metrics and analysis/reporting tools to assist in making data driven decisions to move the partner ecosystem forward within Siemens.
- Develop or refine Siemens digital marketing assets and tactics for partner use
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing teams to devise or improve data gathering strategies, reporting requirements, and resulting reports and dashboards.
- Develop the ability to take ownership of assigned project(s) and operate with increasing independence over the course of the internship
- Currently an undergraduate or graduate majoring in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large and small audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office required, along with familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools and familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, or equivalent, and ability and willingness to learn new productivity software skills
- Comfortable with frequent remote meetings using Microsoft Teams or similar conferencing tools
- Flexible, adaptable, and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.