- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to commit full-time from January 2023 - August 2023
- Graduating no earlier than May 2024
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Conduct QA testing on new software
- Develop unit test
- Develop new software in C# using WPF and interface design features related to the next generation product solution
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Commit to work 40 hours a week and arrive at work no later than 8:30AM. One class (maybe two) may be taken in the afternoon or evening during each semester as long as their work doesn’t suffer. Classes cannot be taken in the morning hours.
- Candidates should have exposure to software development with experience designing, coding and debugging. Additional desirable knowledge includes any of the following:
- Software development process in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Software development using Visual Studio and C#
- Experience with using Git, Jira, and Bitbucket
- Operating systems: Windows
- Knowledge of Solidworks or other 3D Mechanical software a plus but not necessary
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.