Join our GBS team as Global Mobility Specialist - English Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete life-cycle of an employee - from on-boarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Drive and coordinate the global mobility process, communicate with all involved parties (employees, local HR partner, business units etc.), provide them consultancy;
- Provide administrative support in the area of international short term assignments worldwide with focus on immigration, tax and social security area for our customers in EMEA region;
- Ensure the correct data entry in the internal travel tool, maintain their completeness and accuracy;
- Deliver documents related to company travel assignments (e.g. contracts, visa documents, welcome emails, reports);
- Support delegates with assignment related questions.
We are looking for:
- High school/university degree;
- Fluent English, any other language is an advantage;
- Previous experience from Shared Services, Customer Support or Supportive Services environment is a plus;
- Intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- To be self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person;
- Ability to work independently, very good time management and prioritization skills;
- Good MS Office skills.
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time