A digital consultant should be qualified to take one of the follow responsibilities:
• A product/system expert of digital enterprise, incl. digital portfolio as well as traditional division portfolio.
• An expert of Digitalization and know something about operational excellence in terms of production.
• An expert in branch who listens to customers and quickly comprehend their requirement.
• An experienced digitalization consultant to customer, he/she is to sit together with customer to make a conceptual design for based on his big picture of digitalization and customer’s specific needs.
Meanwhile, a digital consultant should be able to:
• Participate into the analysis in terms of benefit vs. costs/ investment of digital enterprises on behalf of the customers.
• Support project manager to co-manage the internal resources e.g. KAM/consultative sales to realize what the customer should realize on digitalization.
• Basic understanding on the application domains of digital concept and transfer Siemens digital concept and the digital knowledge to both customer in operation and to our sales.
All in all, digitalization consultant and I4,0 team should be an ideal ‘pair’. A digitalization consultant should strategically and tactically be able to
• Get support from I4.0 team to convince the customer CEO to invest in digital enterprise.
• Support a conceptual design, roadmap, and cost vs. benefit analysis to customer.
• Support project manager to manage all the resources to realize what the customer bought in (in terms of digitalization) with our portfolio, manpower and technologies.
• Support to deliver excellent result of project/digitalization project to customer and after all, to Siemens.
• Act as ‘Digital Evangelist’ and trainer to customer and internal colleagues.
• >=2 years’ working experiences in R&D/Manufacturing.
• Be fluent at English and Mandarin.
Meanwhile, own at least 3 adequate knowledge of the following areas:
• Digitalization and Trend
• Project managements
• Specific branches in process industries (Chemical, pharma, water, metal, F&B, etc).
• Operational excellence in terms of manufacturing.
• Siemens Portfolio & application.
• Knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation. EBIT, costs).
• knowledge and skills of a ‘consultative sales’