Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
- Being a team player within a production support team sharing your experience, knowledge, analytical and conceptual skills with your other team members to solve issues and improve processes
- Take ownership of basic technical issues and work with end-user to support their SAP system use
- Applies knowledge and works closely with IT to solve more complex issues
- Tests SAP system updates and functional changes to ensure the system continues to meet business objectives and user requirements and participates in Super User meetings
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting and analytics based on the requirements provided
- Understanding SDLC process and Agile and being able to translate business requirements into business cases to work closely with IT development to drive projects through implementation
- Deep diving into SAP production issues/defects and resolving them as quickly as possible while tracking root causes and trends to improve overall system performance that ultimately reduces rework and improves the customer experience
- Presenting any changes impacting the business to the Customer Operations organization
- Provide general guidance or train support and/or staff.
- Other accountabilities, as assigned
- Working closely and collaborating with coworkers on how to continuously improve your external and internal customer experiences when using SAP
- Being part of a production support team embracing challenges and change while looking for opportunities of improvement based on what your real world experiences and data is telling you
- Assists with planning design of business processes and systems
- Interfacing with IT development and managing IT Projects representing the Customer Supply Chain organization and their best interests to improve business for our customers
- Assisting with driving business process improvement initiatives to reduce costs
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 3 to 5 years of SAP experience is required
- 3 to 5 years in a production support role
- 3 to 5 years of data analytics
- 3 to 5 years experience in driving IT development projects preferred
* This position would be based out of Cary, NC or Walpole, MA and is a hybrid office position, with the expectation of being in the office 3 days a week.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.