Business Development & Sustainability Specialist
General Management Office
· Support CEO office and coordinate with business units for strategic planning and business development; drive cross-business units in realization of the strategies.
· Work closely with local leadership team and regional management team to assist with development and coordination of the strategic planning activities such as digitalization and sustainability.
· Perform research and analysis on market, customers and competitors.
· Develop key account management strategy with business units and achieve business targets.
· Support CEO Office in facilitating workshops, external customer meetings and coordinating business reviews and VIP visits.
· Prepare CEO presentations, regional reports and CRM reports.
· Support the development of local sustainability strategies and proactively drive sustainability initiatives.
· Lead and drive sustainability project execution and workstream deliverables including project planning, milestones execution, progress monitoring and reporting.
· Provide sustainability topic support to colleagues with a focus on HQ sustainability strategies and social sustainability requirements.
· Work seamlessly with internal stakeholders to drive sustainability culture in different business units.
- University graduate in Business / Engineering. MBA graduate is desirable.
- With 2-3 years working experience in international company or management consulting firm with successful project management.
- Strong presentation skills and commercial awareness, sharp business sense and analytical skills.
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to build and develop strategic relationships.
- Knowledge of local and international business environments.
- Effective communications skills in driving ideas across people at all levels.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills in business presentations and reports.
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time