Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Software Architect in Digital Transformation
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Software Architect in Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for:
· Devise AND own technical solutions based on the requirements of the product/platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectation of the business
· Design and Implement modern data serving solutions (Data mesh , data fabric , data streaming)
· Provide Technology Leadership for Data centric projects by owning technical design, be part of the implementation and lead design and code reviews.
· Collaborate with Enterprise architects to federate and drive data serving solutions across different enterprise systems.
· Be part of Technology landscaping and technology evaluation through rapid prototyping
· Ensure adherence to architecture, design, quality guidelines as well as product security and product safety topics.
Qualifications and experience
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
· Engineering degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
· 10+ years of professional experience in SW product development in Software Architect or Data Architect role
· Solid Experience in building cloud-based full stack applications & API development using programming languages like C#/C++/Java/Python
· Solid Technical experience in Data Engineering (Enterprise Data warehouse, Data Pipeline development, Data modelling and Big Data) on Cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure environment
· Experience with Data Lake, Power BI, Qlik, Teradata, Snowﬂake, Databricks(Python / Scala), Spark, and/or similar solutions
· Good working knowledge of SDLC and agile practices (SAFe, Scrum).
· Added advantage if any experience in medical device product development
· Excellent spoken & written communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Team player with a proactive approach
Self-starter, quick learner, and passionate problem resolver