Digital Architecture - Software Project Manager
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Software Project Manager in Digital Transformation
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Software Project Manager in Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for:
· Provide Technology Leadership for Data centric projects with full responsibility for technical execution and delivery using Agile methodologies
· Deliver projects in cooperation with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders – Software Architects & developers, Product Management, Governance and compliance Teams, IT & Business functions…
· You will support and maintain backlog of use cases and partner with multiple internal functions and technology centers to design and implement digital solutions.
· Develop detailed work breakdown schedules and detail out Product backlog by adding technical tasks and user/enabler stories as appropriate
· Responsible for following Agile processes within the software development team including Scrum and SAFe (Scaled Agile framework)
· Timely decisions about open issues, mitigate escalate appropriately and if required. Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings including issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
· Enable cross-functional collaboration within the team and beyond. Ensure transparency on work items and progress in team.
· Actively participate in collecting and sharing best practices.
Qualifications and experience
· Engineering degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
· Strong Data culture and Experience in data centric projects is a must
· 10+ years of professional experience in SW product development
· 3+ years of experience in Technical Leadership role preferably in Agile setup.
· Solid Experience in delivering Software in Agile manner in roles of Scrum Master, Technical Program manager or Technical Project manager
· Solid Experience in building cloud-based full stack applications, API development using programming languages like C#/C++/Java/Python
· Solid Experience in Data Engineering (Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Pipeline development, Data modelling and Big Data) on Cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure environment
· Excellent knowledge of SDLC and agile practices (SAFe, Scrum). Certified Scrum Master is preferred.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps is plus
· Added advantage if any experience in medical device product development
· Excellent spoken & written communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Team player with a proactive approach
Self-starter, quick learner, and passionate problem resolver