As a Cybersecurity Standardization Consultant, you will provide subject advisory and technical expertise to help both internal and external clients determine security requirements, comply with security standardization compliance consulting, security standardization impact analysis, and co-draft security standardization.
By joining in siemens, you will become part of the global team with world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to clients, earn their trust together.
- Responsible for providing security standardization compliance consulting and security standardization impact analysis for Siemens internal business and operations, including interpretation of cybersecurity laws and regulations standards, enterprise impact analysis of CN security standards, and the latest status update of security standards, etc.
- Responsible for providing security standardization consulting services for Siemens external customers, including compliance consulting based on cyber security related regulations, compliance consulting on classified protection of cybersecurity, compliance consulting on data cross-border transfer system, etc.
- Representing Siemens in security standardization work at national level, including deep participation in the National Technical Committee for Information Security Standardization (TC260), National Technical Committee for Industrial Process Measurement Control and Automation Standardization (TC124) and the co-draft of important security standards, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in information security, mathematics, computer, etc.
- Understand domestic and international and industry information security related policies and standards, familiar with cyber security law, data security law, personal information protection law, cryptography law, classified protection of cybersecurity, data cross-border transfer, GDPR and IEC 62443, etc.
- Have good communication skills, learning skills and teamwork skills, strong sense of work responsibility
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- More than 2 years of cyber security standardization work experience or PHD is preferred
- Familiar with relevant technical knowledge in the field of information security, familiar with industrial information security, experience in industrial control security projects is preferred
- Those who have the consulting experience of cybersecurity standardization and have passed CISSP, CISP, CISA and other relevant security qualification certifications are preferred
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time