Siemens is a global engineering powerhouse rich in diverse culture expanding over 190 countries. The company prides itself on 140 years of innovation, sustainability and technology, brought to businesses around the world.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent HR/Payroll Administrator to join our dynamic and fast paced HR team based in the Bayswater, VIC.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, you will support the HR function and coordinate with Payroll, HR Generalists and the Talent Acquisition team in the delivery of day-to-day activities.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Complete contract variation letters, change of status letters
- Assist payroll and HR team with onboarding and offboarding
- Respond to incoming enquiries and requests (telephone and electronic inbox management) with a professional and timely approach
- Provide high level HR administrative advice and support across the business
- Assist in a range of HR /Payroll administrative functions including electronic filing, reports, HRIS
- Ensure accurate data entry and systems maintenance to meet accreditation standards
- Basic payroll tasks i.e.. payroll checks, controls administration etc
- Reporting i.e. Headcount and other HR related dashboards
We are seeking a proactive team member preferably with experience working within a large, complex HR environment, or a demonstrated ability to work within such an environment. A critical element of this role will be your strong attention to detail and communication skills, including confidence in dealing with various stakeholders. You will be a collaborative and participative team member with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on additional HR activities as required.
An intermediate to advanced level of excel literacy is required, with the proven ability to learn new systems. Payroll experience highly desirable but not essential.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time