Mission / Position Headline:
- The Security Officer is a full time employee of the Siemens Corporate Security department (CE SEC) who contributes as part of the Country Security Office to the security of Siemens personnel, assets and operations.
- In support of Regional Company CEO/ Management and the Country Security Officer, the job-holder is responsible for supporting implementation and compliance with the requirements set by CE SEC, as described in the Mandate, Circulars and Instructions.
- The holder of the position provides tactical guidance, operational support and topic expertise's to Regional Company Leadership, their management teams and other stakeholders in relation to CE SEC security matters, working in close cooperation with the GM SEC functional departments, Regional and Division Security Officers.
- There is a further responsibility to promote security awareness and to deliver proportionate and cost effective security measures to support the achievement of business objectives
Areas of Responsibility:
- Monitoring, Implementation and support RC in ASEAN Pacific Region based on responsible topics
- Undertakes tasks as requested by the Regional Company Leadership and Country Security Officer so as to insure compliance with the Siemens security standards and processes set by CE SEC.
- In support of Regional Company CEO/ Management to develop and maintain effective security and crisis management structures through identifying key stakeholders and establishing effective working relationships with them in order to meet business security requirements.
- Provides tactical advice and operational support to Regional Company CEO/ Management in responding to security related incidents, including incident and crisis management, incident reporting and investigation.
- Supports the development of local security procedures to mitigate security threats whilst proactively monitoring the security environment in order to priorities activities to support business goals and achievements.
- Develops and supports local initiatives in response to business security requirements and to maintain security awareness within individual business units.
- Provides input and feedback to the CE SEC functional departments for the development of regulations, processes and services.
- Develops and maintains internal and external networks in order to stay current with industry best practice and developments in delivering cost effective security.
External / Internal Contacts:
Country Management, Siemens Real Estate, Business Leaders, Project Managers, Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety, IT, Compliance organization, etc.
local authorities, local ministry of foreign affairs, local security forces, external security organizations, other companies, institutions, security network, etc.
- professional qualification from a recognized security authority or appropriate security experience through working within law enforcement, regulatory enforcement or equivalent experience for a minimum of five years
- Three years minimum experience working in corporate security or a similar commercial environment, including practical experience of incident and crisis management, within an international company, a security company or similar experience.
- Possess, or have the qualification to obtain, a valid Security License issued by the Indonesia Police.
- Project Management experience (e.g. process implementation, etc.)
- Able to priorities tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility in managing multiple and diverse tasks
- Ability to analyze and assimilate information from diverse sources
- Effective problem solving skills and able to work under stress in time critical situations
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage with a variety of audiences.
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia (preferably native speaker) and English (spoken and written)
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of different ethnic and cultural groups
- Proven integrity and high personal standards of behavior
- Relevant academic degree, a professional qualification from a recognized security authority or appropriate security experience through working within law enforcement, regulatory enforcement or equivalent experience for a minimum of five years
- Sense of law and ethics;
- Good communication skills
- Effective presentation and report writing skills
Organization: Chief Executive's Office
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time