Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
Be responsible for the quality of Smart Home SW products:
- Write the test plan, define the detail test solution and test cases.
- Establish the test environment according to the test plan, including auto test and manual test.
- Execute the testing and output the test report.
- Provide the description and analysis for the issues which are found during the testing, discuss the solutions of the issues with developers.
- Provide technical assistants to the business departments.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master of Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with agile development approach, DevOps and the tools, such as Jira.
- 3+ years testing experience, deep understanding on testing process, testing tools, not limited to junit, TestNG, uiautomator, selenium, robotium, Appium.
- Familiar with IOT/connected devices.
- Familiar with Java or Python is plus.
- Familiar with IOS and Android app release process.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong logic thinking and systemic analysis competence.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at:
Siemens related business video website:
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time