- Job description:
- -Participate in requirement and design document review from type test perspective.
- -Create type test plan according to product requirement specification, feature specification and related regulation together with CPO, development engineers and other experts in test organization.
- -Prepare the test setup and environment according to the test plan.
- -Perform the defined test cases according to the test plan.
- -Record the product error during test and support the debug process together with development engineers.
- -Generate type test report and archive final test results formally.
- -Maintain test lab equipment and infrastructure according to lab management regulation (e.g ISO17025, ISO14001…etc)
- -Participate in multi-national teams and international projects (e.g China, Europe etc…)
- -Analysis and support of field problems.
- -Awareness for occupational safety / work safety
- Required skill set:
- -More than 2 years professional experience in MEC (mechanical, environmental, and electrical safety) type test area
- -Knowledge of power electronics systems and components as well as drive/inverter system typical applications
- -Knowledge about international norms and regulations regarding drive/inverter MEC test (e.g. IEC61800-5-1/IEC61800-5-2/IEC60529…etc)
- -Basic knowledge of lab management system ISO17025
- -Basic knowledge of certification (CE, UL, KC, UKCA…etc)
- -Fluent written and speaking English skills are required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time