Job title – Process Expert Analytics - Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Resolve all the issues for the customer through calls/emails/chat – in case the resolution is not readily available, work out a solution by interacting with the internal teams and provide a sustainable solution for the business/customers. Manage day to day escalations from customers, perform root cause analysis and implement controls to avoid occurrence. Bridge the gap between the customer and the operations team by mutually engaging the teams and providing resolution.
· Manage daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Accounts Payable helpdesk for 3rd party and ICC vendor invoice activities & liaise with relevant customers/stakeholders, Payment Services and Customer Relations. The responsibilities also include, but not limited to, managing calls/emails for invoice processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor PO invoices, troubleshooting and problem solving for Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI and payment requests, emergency processing (as applicable), discrepancy resolution, payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
· Lead the Team of employees whose prime responsibility is to book Liabilities of Siemens Operating Companies accurately and in timely fashion to enable uninterrupted supply of goods and services to various Siemens locations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Sound Accounting Knowledge & Presentation skills
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
· Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle, JDE
· 4-6 years of P2P experience or Finance & accounting
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office
· A working knowledge of SAP
· Excellent understanding of P2P process and its various controls
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time