Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as one of our National Hematology & Hemostasis Sales Specialists. As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible to work within an assigned territory to achieve Hematology and Hemostasis product sales and profit commitments. These roles may be remote, supporting an assigned territory.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
These National Hematology & Hemostasis Sales Specialist roles will be based in Montreal and Toronto supporting an assigned territory. The successful candidate will be interacting and selling to all levels of customers in the specified target account (CEO’s, Purchasing, Laboratory Management, Hematologists, Biochemists, Laboratory Technologists, Medical Directors, etc.).
This is a role well suited to an ambitious sales professional from the medical technology sector looking for the next step in their career.
As the National Hematology & Hemostasis Sales Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing complex financial product acquisition proposals, tender responses including RFP response preparation.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for healthcare solutions as part of a cross functional team.
- Preparing and delivering Hematology & Hemostasis product and solution technical presentations to hospital technical committees
- Preparing and delivering Hematology & Hemostasis product and solution financial presentations to senior healthcare leaders.
- Ensuring accurate recording and maintenance of customer database and contract information through maintenance of CRM system
- Interacting with Account Managers to create & update account plans for key opportunities as well as regional sales and funnel forecasts.
- Must be able to acquire and sustain high level of product knowledge, technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, healthcare market knowledge and develop high degree of personal efficiency
- Collaborating with the entire Siemens Healthineers team including Technical Applications, Field Service, Business Management, Project Management, Healthcare Solutions, Finance and Legal
- This is a customer facing position requiring on-site customer meetings and presentations
- Extensive travel within Canada will be required
- Some weekend travel may be required
As a successful National Hematology & Hemostasis Sales Specialist you will have:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with a Health Sciences specialization or Medical Laboratory Technology or other related discipline degree
- 5 years of successful technical sales experience in Diagnostics or related Medical Device/Healthcare field
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to grow market share in a highly competitive market
- Self-motivated, as well as customer and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation and risk management capabilities
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Knowledge of hospitals and testing procedures
- Experience within a laboratory diagnostics setting is strongly desirable
- High level of presentation skills including the ability to present technical topics
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines. will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.