Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Employee perks and discounts
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in GBS. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business Line, Service lines and Headquarters with regards to general controlling activities.
- Furthermore you provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
- You are managing the financial statements of your assigned area of responsibility (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow), through ensuring transparency of business development on adequate level in order to support decision making using GBS standard reporting tools while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reports.
- You are regularly reviewing relevant financial key performance indicators, provide deviation alerts to the organization and together with respective management you drive root cause analysis on deviations and prepare remediation plans, monitor their implementation and evaluate results.
- You are driving the budget planning and forecasting process of your assigned area of responsibility together with the respective management through establishing a sufficient financial planning model to cope with dynamic business environment.
- You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results
- You interact cooperatively with local and global stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
- You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
- You have least 8 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
- Degree from reputed institute in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
- You convince with high analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
- You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with financial modelling.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
- You solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
- Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time