As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support the execution of consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements and keeps abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards;
- Support the planning, preparation and consolidation of balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.);
- Support the analysis and evaluation of assets and liabilities;
- Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial report;
- May maintain operational bank contacts, and contributes in "Finance & Controlling" activities;
- Cooperates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level;
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and trains Accounting Operations staff, respectively.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar (Preferable);
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory), other language is a plus;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access it’s a plus);
- Knowledge of SAP Software will be an added value.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time