Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemens eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
What will you do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure – eMobility Solutions: Are you looking to join a team recognized for innovation, diversity, and leadership while representing one of the top growing businesses?
The product marketing specialist will work closely with the business development/sales, product management and communications teams to drive the development and execution of strategic product messaging and promotion for the eMobility marketing team in North America.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders from the U.S. and global marketing teams to develop effective product marketing strategies for the eMobility North America portfolio.
- Implement strategic product launches with communication managers.
- Develop marketing plans for the eMobility portfolio and assess their effectiveness.
- Develop, review, update, and maintaing marketing materials to support key product and/or solution selling campaigns with a focus on key assets (brochures, white papers, case studies), web-based awareness and lead-generation programs, including search engine optimization, search engine advertising, organic and paid social media posts, webpage development, and eblasts.
- Developing and integrating product messaging into new and existing collateral.
- Developing the and integrating product messaging into new and existing collateral.
- Work with outside agencies and other vendors to develop various marketing materials to support marketing initiatives.
- Developing timelines and managing projects from creative direction and development from legal approval to production.
- Maintaining brand quality and style while leveraging best practices to create a positive and consistent brand experience.
- Develop positive, collaborative relationships with internal teams and vendors.
- Develop and manage project timelines.
- Develop and manage product training materials, such as playbooks, presentations, etc.
- Analyze market trends and conduct competitive research – understand our market, our customer segments, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration, advertising, or related area required.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of accomplishments in marketing/marketing communications/advertising/business management.
- Demonstrated understanding of multiple business communications disciplines, including campaign development, advertising, content development, and digital marketing.
- Excellent English language skills; including very strong oral and written communication, grammar, proofreading, and editing abilities—with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to provide well-thought-out direction and feedback to creative teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including development of timelines and communication of project status.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently—from concept and strategy development through tactical execution.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs a plus.
- Ideal candidate has technical and analytical skills with a flair for creativity.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. If so, we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision, dental benefits, and much more.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.