We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team as a Production Operator. You will perform diverse assembly of mechanical, electronic and electro-mechanical products to prescribed quality and production standards and in accordance with ISO procedures!
What are the responsibilities?
- Manufactures products using visual aids, written and verbal work instructions and procedures.
- Uses hand, pneumatic and power tools, small to large machinery, material handling equipment and computer run equipment in the performance of the job
- Moves parts and materials as needed to maintain an orderly material flow.
- Rotates between operations within a work cell as well as between work cells and departments. Prepares work cell and/or department records.
- Notifies appropriate personnel if process/method is out of compliance.
- Performs simple to complex setup and adjustments to products, equipment and processes.
What knowledge/skills, education, and experience is required for this position?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, push, pull or a combination of all movement types as required by and for the duration of the job assignment.
- Ability to comprehend both written and spoken English language for purpose of understanding training/direction and to interpret assembly, test and equipment documentation.
- Ability to perform adjustments and above average care in the assembly of products. Must be able to work with a high level of concentration to ensure accuracy of work
- Ability to function and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to lift and transfer 25 lbs. and normal strength requirements
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.