Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager, Fluoroscopy
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager,
you will be responsible for:
- You will Define product segmentation (internal & external), marketing requirements and sales strategies for the US Market
- You will manage an on-going assessment of customer needs and create marketing collateral and/or sales programs to support
- You will drive U.S product introductions and phase-out strategies
- You will analyze competitive offerings, wins/loss and sales tactics to develop strategies to enable differentiation in the US market
- You will regularly develop and communicate attributes of business segment that differentiate and distinguish our organization and products
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
- You demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
- You possess high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
- You have knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, is expected
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results.
- You demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures.
- You possess high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
- You have knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction.
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, is expected.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.