Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Executive Assistant supporting the Head of Cardiovascular and their team, based out of the Mountain View, CA office. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of administrative support to the Cardiovascular team.
- Support activities that will be customer facing and involve external partners.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Facilitating complex calendar management.
- Scheduling complex travel arrangements with detailed itineraries for domestic and international travel.
- Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
- Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinate catering services.
- Planning, coordinating, and preparing leadership team meetings and other meetings (including virtual, remote) with a global mindset, preparing an account of the meetings, and designating and following up on assigned action items; partially participate in meetings and take minutes of meetings as well as document action items.
- Assisting the leadership team to ensure new team members have all required equipment and access to the appropriate systems.
- Answering, screening, and placing phone calls, sorting and prioritizing emails; monitoring all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, and data entries.
- Facilitate approvals and management of document flows.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in the management of visitors.
- Coordinating and driving special projects and department activities as needed.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 8 + years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting Senior Leaders.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams and Power Point), certification a plus.
- Enjoys organization and support work; is driven by providing best in class support; has passion to achieve outstanding results; is aware of the importance of the role as an executive assistant and is excited about it.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a focus on ensuring deadlines are accurately met.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to others; establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders; easily gains trust and respect.
- Good problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to make suggestions to improve efficiencies.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability to work in the Mountain View, CA office location.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.