Why Choose us ?
Design the factory of the future with us!
The factory of the future will be flexible and autonomous - it can organize and optimize itself. Robots play a key role in this and support us humans more and more in our current work. The transition from conventional robotics to advanced robotics means a change from mostly rigid processes to a dynamic environment with flexible requirements.
We are "Advanced Automation
& Robotics", a newly founded business line within Siemens Factory
With our innovative concepts, we want to decisively lower the hurdles for users of robots and enable them to use them without special knowledge. We are convinced that this is a key to the success of the factory of the future!
An open and approachable working atmosphere, combined with our passion and personal commitment, makes us more than just a team of employees. We are entrepreneurs.
Foresee in the future, AAR business line will play a key role in Automation & Robotics industry. If you are a talent who has strong ambitions for success in this industry, then AAR will be your preferable choice coz we believe you will learn lot new technology, you will get to know all different level technical talents globally, you will has opportunity to experience a fast growing and exciting automation journey, most important, you will have chance to build up your own footprints and history for AAR coz it is a brand new business line.
A great platform where you can fully use your knowledge and experience to build up a prosperous future. You will bring contribution and grow together with this new start up team…
What will you do if join us?
contribution to our common mission:
- You take on the role of a Software Engineer
- In an agile environment, you will be responsible for the development (and partially for the design) and build of our platform
- For a continuous exchange of expectations it is natural for you to work cross-functionally and to share your technological knowledge with others.
- You are responsible for the functionality and for the quality of your deliverables
Who are we looking for?
- Master studies in the fields of electrical engineering, automation systems, robotics engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience in the field of robotics technologies & applications
- Knowledge of real time systems development, firmware, operating systems, computer architecture and hardware/software integration
- Good knowledge in the Linux (Debian based) environment or in model-driven software development with UML
- Experience in hardware-related development
- Experience in industrial application development (2 years+)
- Good communication skills towards colleagues and customers
- Good communication skills using the English language (Business language is English)
What else to know:
- Experience with industrial PLCs
- Knowledge of industrial fieldbus systems (Profinet, OPCUA)
- Experience with industrial drives control & drives systems
- Experience with industrial vision systems & image recognition
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence & applications
- Basic knowledge and experience with automation& robotics industry in China is a big plus.
- Easy communication and open minded.
- High loyality and willing to work with company for long time.
- Willing to study and collaborate with team colleauges.
- Willing to achieve good result by smart work.
- Good sense of teamwork
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time