Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an MRI Applications Specialist. As a recognised professional, you will be required to provide applications support and train external and internal customers on the use of Siemens Healthineers products. Integral to this role is maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing support and expertise to assist in the installation, training processes and ongoing applications support. In addition, this role functions as sales support by identifying and developing sales opportunities, which may include assisting with product demonstrations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You prepare, set up and deliver customer presentations, workshops and training for improved product and application knowledge for existing and potential customers, and provide ongoing support to the customer install base
- You liaise with the Customer Care Centre and wider technical teams as required to distinguish between technical and application-related problems
- You continuously re-evaluate and expand the training portfolio to address new technology trends
- You provide sales support through providing input into application documentation and argumentation, and visiting customers with the sales team as required
Your qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in radiography
- Intimate knowledge of MRI in a clinical environment
- Siemens Healthineers MR product experience is highly desirable
Your attributes and skills:
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You have a current driver’s license and passport
- You are willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand, and at times other international destinations, to attend training, seminars and conferences
- You have a strong customer focus and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people
Please note, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or have Australian permanent residency.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Applications close 09 October 2022 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time