Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Distribute Release orders to suppliers based on order requests
- Follow up of the order confirmation, check and enter order confirmations
- Participate in project status meetings, manufacturing control meetings
- Ensure delivery deadlines as required; edit exception messages
- Proactive deadline management for problem suppliers (manufacturing controls, expediting)
- Inventory optimization; claims management (settling contractual penalties)
- Inventory optimisation; claims management (settling contractual penalties)
- Perform supplier inventories
- Initiative in terms of continuous improvement and SPS
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5 years along with B.E/B.Tech - Mechanical
- Experience in SAP/R3 – Proficiency, Materials management skills, contract law etc.
- Good communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time