We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
This job is based out of Kalwa Mumbai, India
• Responsible for pre-sales activities like product approvals, spec-in, customer presentations
• Preparation of most competitive techno-commercial offer following specification and processes
• Engage in negotiations with customers to secure the order
• Planning and forecasting of Sales number via CRM tools.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining CRM with allocated customer
• Promote Siemens Solution, Product and Services with allocated customers
• Co-ordinate with SCM to do negotiation with internal or external suppliers /vendors.
• Coordinate with PLM/R&D departments for special topics like Cyber Security, Digitalization, PMU/PDC, PMS System etc.
• Co-ordinate with execution team for smooth execution of project.
• Continuous benchmarking with competitor’s product portfolio and technical solution.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• more than 5 years’ experience in sales or tendering for control, protection and automation of electrical equipment’s is required especially in Substations or Power plants.
• Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
• Fluent in English (both written/spoken)
• Preferably should have worked in Export Sales
• Professional expertise in CRP, SAS, PMS, VMS, AMS
• Good knowledge of Numerical relays, RTU, Gateways, OWS, EWS and communication protocols like MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 101/104, OPC protocol etc.
• Good knowledge of interpretation and application of the electrotechnical languages, symbology, and IEC standards.
• Excellent Networking, Communication and Presentation skills.
• Available to travel for national and international business trip.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Calm collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
SKILLS and PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
• Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
• Should be a team player.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Able to work in a multinational environment.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.