Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as SAP Data Migration Senior Engineer to be part of the SAP team that takes over the responsibility of technical data migration in aspects of Design, Implementation and Deployment in a Global SAP Rollout.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Providing strategical knowledge for conversion of data objects on one or more of the below SAP Modules: Master Data, PP, SD, MM, Finance
· Providing expert level knowledge in creating Project Plans, Mapping documents, Data Load Plan, Mock Load Plans
· Creating, maintaining, and improving Jobs, Workflows and Data Flows in SAP BODS, creating Source Tables, Target tables, refreshing tables with data loaded into SAP and performing DBA jobs as well as take responsibility for Value mappings, data cleansing, test scripts creation and execution
· Responsible for data migration and pre- and post-load reporting from legacy applications to SAP for SAP BW/BI, SAP FICO, SAP SRM, SAP SD, SAP MM modules.
· Taking part in and responsible for complete end to end Mocks and Loads for a Global Rollout Project using Cutover Plans.
· Liaising with internal Business and Governance, users, and Functional Consultants, and provide answers to their questions.
· Performing data refresh of SAP tables before Mocks and Integration Testing loads.
· Solve defects assigned in Quality Center and provided detailed explanation for solutions.
· Develop Automated/Re-usable Solutions which minimizes re-work and enables to perform rollout for future waves with minimum preparation time
· Data Object related planning / execution - Good Understanding of Healthcare domain related topics, processes and responsibilities (preferred)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
Education: University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
Experience: 10+ years of Data Migration experience to SAP using SAP Data Services, preferably with experience in at least one S/4 HANA Migration project. Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of Data Migration in global teams.
· Strong data-migration design, implementation, and deployment background with at least one S/4 HANA migration end-to-end implementation experience using SAP Data Services
· Extract data from different legacy systems and migrate to S/4 HANA using BODS/LSMW / BAPI / and IDOCS incorporating SAP Best Practices
· Functional/Technical SAP ECC know how on one or more of the below SAP Modules: Master Data, PP, SD, MM, Finance
· Strong SQL scripting skills, using MS SQL Server, for both day-to-day activities and migration
· Extensive Data Quality experience including cleansing & de-duplication of data
· Working experience on building automated workflows using VB programming, MS Access and build reporting solutions using O365 suite (Power BI/Power Apps)
· Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills to research and resolve in the project environment
· Coordinate and execution with the business and the project team during the cut-over period
· Having BODS administrative experience and technical Know-how of ABAP/LSMW programming is an added advantage
Your attributes and skills:
· Ability to work in an integrated team as well as an individual contributor and can work in a fast paced, changing environment with a growth mindset
· Excellent communication skills
· Candidate has knowledge of Professional Services, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Healthcare, Supply Chain, Vendors, Materials and Tax verticals
· Good communication and client management skills
· Takes complete accountability for the qualitative delivery of her/his work
· Good Analytical skills to understand the country-specific business procss and provide quicker resolution of the defects assigned
· Technical Know-how of ABAP/LSMW programming is preferred
· 12 years of experience in SAP Data Migration, SAP Cutover Planning, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Consulting and Project Management roles, with dual emphasis on business and project management and technology.
His diverse experience includes project successes in the areas of Data Migration using SAP BODS Business Objects Data Services and BackOffice Associates Tools and Methodology, new feature development and enhancements, SAP BW/BI, SAP HANA, SAP Information Steward, SAP Finance, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP SRM, SAP MDM, SCM Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, MDM Master Data Management , Data Analysis, DBA Skills, Data Warehousing, Pre-Sales and vendor software implementation.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time