- At the same time, you will be signed up with a specialist training provider who will deliver the academic element of your apprenticeship with. To support you, 20% of your standard weekly working hours will be spent studying for your apprenticeship qualification. (20% off the job study time throughout your apprenticeship is still paid for).
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you have gained the skills and knowledge to be eligible for membership of the Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)We will also expect you to finish the elements of the structured learning plan, attendance to all performance evaluations, rotations across the business as well as developing your professional competence throughout.
- To fully participate and engage with the apprenticeship programme and complete all elements of the development plan, including regular presentations on programme progress to senior business stakeholders
- To gain an understanding of the Siemens Mobility business, in particular the HR function, including its goals, vision, services, comprising departments, customers, and supply chain
- To report to your line manager and/or placement manager and take ownership for the completion of all allocated tasks to the best of your ability
- To work towards personal goals and business objectives set at regular learner reviews, and actively seek opportunities for personal and professional development
- To demonstrate Technical, Occupational, and Professional competence as an HR Degree Apprentice upon completion of the programme
- To fully participate and engage with the business’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) requirements
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You have strong excel skills and knowledge
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it's also meaning a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- Flexible with excellent communication and methodological skills
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary of £20,000 at the same time as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Have the chance to work on tenders that will support both jobs and investment and shape the UK’s Rail systems and infostructure in the future
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time