Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 170 years of experience. We are currently seeking a Field Services Engineer
What will you need to succeed?
- PLC Programming (Siemens or others brands), 5 years of experience.
- Configuration of Industrial Communication Networks (Siemens or others), 5 years of experience.
- SCADA systems developments, HMI, 5 years of experience.
- Development of AC and DC DRIVES systems, 5 years of experience.
- Development of systems with PLC, 5 years of experience.
- Communication with Drives.
- Interpretation of electrical, control and P&I plans.
- More than 5 years of experience of Electric & Automation projects.
- Office package management.
- NEMA / IEC standards.
- Preferred English
- PLC programming (Siemens or others).
- Configuration of Industrial Communication Networks (Siemens or others).
- SCADA systems developments, HMI.
- Communication with third-party Drives and devices
-Interpretation of electrical, control and P&I plans
-NEMA / IEC standards
-Work under pressure
-Minimum 5 years of experience in Development of Electric & Automation projects in Industry.
-Electronic Engineering, Automation and Control, Mechatronic or related.
-Wide travel availability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time