Project Manager – Saudi Arabia / Jeddah
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will manage complete scope of supply / site activities for different scale of projects, medium voltage switchers, protection & control systems, SAS, and communication, includes all phases (design review/submittal, planning, execution, monitor & control, till project completion successfully) , within the given schedule with consideration the company strategies and ensure customer satisfaction
- · Manage Claims with customers and control NCC in projects
- Control and mitigate risk in projects
- Coordination with various disciplines as well as clients. Attending technical meetings with stakeholders, clients, and approving authorities for design approval
- Prepare and submit periodical project reports to management and client
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering
- · 3 to 5 years at least experience in the same field
- · Knowledge of Medium Voltage GIS & AIS Switchgears, protection & control panels, SAS and communication
- PM at Siemens / PMP Certified is preferred
- Ability to communicate and manage communications between different stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time