Job Vacancy: Head of Corporate Communications Kazakhstan
(Assigned Country in LCB AT)
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, which benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
• Developing and driving the local communication strategy together with the CEO and operating entities to generate added value (leads, image, reputation) for the company.
• Plan and execute the targeted communication measures especially:
- Website/ digital communications (siemens.com and FluidWeb): content creation, SEO and ongoing migration
- Organization of customer events and trade fairs for DI & SI (in close cooperation with local agencies) and digital events (eg: organization of webinars,….)
- Internal communication: Intranet/ sharepoint, organization of internal communication and events, content creation
- Development and production of brochures / catalogues, support in the local adoption of marketing materials
- Development and production other digital communication materials (references, e-cards, presentations, photo & video production etc.).
- Press/ media activities (local media support, selection of relevant press releases from HQ and translation) & crises communications
- Translation of communication materials from HQ (from English & German language) into Russian language
- Minor focus on Social media activities: little focus on Facebook, no Twitter
• Acting as a trusted advisor to the CEO and the management team
• Responsible for the local CM budget and related resources incl. controlling of the expenditures & local suppliers.
• Ensuring consistency with local regulations, ensures that quality standards for Communications are always met and is in constant contact with the Head of LCB Austria;
What we expect
• Have strong operational experience in leading a Corporate Communications function for an international organization – ideally for a regional legal entity in a project, sales and service environment.
• Have excellent Russian and English skills for public speeches and writing articles.
• International experience either outside of the home country or in a global corporation is an advantage.
• Are capable to successfully manage multiple priorities and reporting requirements.
• Are proactive, dynamic, decisive & results oriented. As well as collaborative and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
What we offer
• Management Position with attractive remuneration package of Siemens based on knowledge, experience and potential
• Direct reporting line to the Lead Country Head of CM in Austria
• Introduction in the worldwide CM network of Siemens