Location: FOR S3
Department: SHS DI XP FI R&D
Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) to support Finance for R&D Controlling.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You take over various tasks to support the team in the context of regular controlling of R&D projects
- You support the further development of the use of modern digitalization tools (e.g. Office 365, Power BI, KNIME, UIPath, QlikView, QlikSense...) to improve various controlling tasks
- You analyze project costs and present them graphically and calculate business plans
- You help us to prepare and analyze relevant data, key performance indicators
- You are also responsible for reporting and the creation of presentations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying business administration or economics with additional expertise and interest in IT topics
- You have very good knowledge of Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a good command of German, English is desirable
- You have a structured and analytical way of thinking
- You work solution oriented
- You are the right person for this position if you like to face new challenges and want to dive into professional life already during your studies.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time