If you really want to drive new technologies, make it with us!
Let’s turn the vision into reality! We have lots of ideas about how to
successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud
platforms, industrial SW ecosystems, and clever tools for developers. Move the
world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for
game-changing information technology. Rethink Automation with Internet of
Things and state of the art IT technology and steer projects in completely new
This is what your new role looks like
We are an innovative organization within Siemens with the aim of driving the future of automation towards our vision of the autonomous factory. Our team identifies new technologies & standards that are relevant for our automation business and brings them to the needed maturity. Continuous customer validations of your inventions will be an important part of your work. Take this unique opportunity and shape the future with us.
- You develop manifold and demanding software solutions for automation software systems
- You utilize Embedded technologies as well as Container Orchestration and Web Assembly
- You are responsible for developing micro service-based software solutions in both embedded IOT and Linux based systems
- You participate in Design Sprints & Design Thinking
- You work in a team-oriented manner in an agile environment
- You analyze complex problems and find new and unconventional solutions
- You assess the technical feasibility of requirements. You design and develop future-oriented solutions, that will fit into the Siemens portfolio
- You build up prototypes quickly from scratch and evaluate the ideas in discussion with your stakeholders
What you need to make real what matters
- Master’s degree in computer science – software engineering or equivalent education
- You have professional experience in the field of software engineering
- Understanding of domain driven design and micro service architectures
- Knowledge in embedded and real-time software development
- Experience with CI/CD, containerization, and infrastructure as code techniques
- You are a problem solver. You have a creative mind and find unconventional solutions to problems.
- Curiosity, proactivity, and resourcefulness are the natural repellents against poor decision making. You are keen on learning.
- The team has an international setup. The business language is English, and you are fluent, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Two to three days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for you and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. #ewfuerth
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either