Mode of Employment: Limited, 15-20 hours/week
Job Grade: Ohne Tarif / Tarifungebunden
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You support us in ensuring the legal requirements in IT outsourcing management
- Participation in projects for the further development of outsourcing management
- In addition, your tasks will include supporting the selection process for new suppliers
- Furthermore, you will be able to participate in questions regarding financial regulations
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are studying a degree program with a legal, commercial or technical background
- You have initial knowledge of financial regulations (MaRisk, BAIT, EBA...) and have skills in understanding complex issues
- Ideally, you already have experience with IT operations
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- You communicate confidently in German or English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time