Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Especialista de Tesouraria - Gestão de Projetos.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· As an ambitious Treasury Project Manager (f/m/d) develop, implement, and drive the strategy regarding Cash Management to support Siemens Healthineers’ business.
· Support the conceptual design and implementation of the Treasury Cash Management and Payments function at Siemens Healthineers.
· Participate in and support other sub-projects to integrate Treasury topics such as Cash Management and Bank Account Management in alignment with Accounting, Legal and Tax
· Take ownership for planning and controlling of strategic development of Cash Management within Siemens Healthineers and related KPIs.
· Execute on governance for Cash Management, implement necessary directives and provide guidance as well as training to the Siemens Healthineers finance and sales communities.
· Regularly and closely collaborate with different internal stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers (such as Region and Zone Finance, Sales, Legal, Tax and Accounting management) to ensure that all Cash Management processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and external regulations.
· Interact with external stakeholders like Banks to be at the forefront of financial market developments as well as to implement state of the art Cash Management solutions, systems and processes to support Siemens Healthineers’ business.
· Lead negotiations with Banks for Cash Management frameworks and optimized conditions and act as the ‘bridge’ between Siemens Healthineers Business and Banks.
· Be accountable for the integrity of books and records, which includes an effective Risk Management and Internal Control System.
· Drive productivity targets and mindset and ensure the realization of cost targets.
· Promote digitalization of Cash Management.
· As a Role Model for the financial community and beyond live and promote ownership culture and engage the Cash Management communities.
Your attributes and skills:
· University degree Master, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years Cash Management experience (including process development and ideally system implementation) in either a MNC or Bank.
· Experience in working with global, multi-cultural and virtual project teams.
· International experience outside of the home country and strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and partners around the world.
· Broad and in-depth technical knowledge of different Cash Management approaches, tools and processes.
· Deep and validated curiosity about the Siemens Healthineers business and portfolio.
· Well organized with strong decision-making ability and strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with Banks, and internal stakeholders and interfaces.
· Pro-active, self-driven and ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross functional environment and able to inspire others.
· Skilled in project management.
· Fluent in English.
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time