Responds to complex inquiries and/or requests via phone, chat, email, and/or web based inquiries regarding Siemens Industrial products and/or services. Serves customers by providing complex order information while providing efficient and courteous service. Completes customer requested investigations and resolves complex customer facing problems. Performs order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling and/or rescheduling of customer order.
- Respond and resolve customer problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain extreme accuracy addressing customer inquiries
- Follow-up with customers for inquiries related to orders to minimize error
- Follow guidelines and coding as outlined by department
- Manages customer supply chain logistics globally
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Specialized skill training for supply chain may be required.
- Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of practical Customer Support experience
- Demonstrated ability to address customer inquiries/escalations
- Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
- High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Will need to take internal product and/or other training classes.
- Ability to work within a team office environment.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently of immediate supervision
- Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line.
- Ability to successfully complete required training in a timely manner
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites and SalesForce software.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
* 2+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, and/ or electrical industries.
* Effective verbal communication when speaking direct to customers
* Proven ability to follow a variety of guidelines outlined by customers and company standards
* Ability to perform over 10,000 ksh (40 WPM)
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
* Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: distribution centers, warehouses, sales personnel, standard pricing teams, product managers, and purchasing personnel.
* Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.