Trainer, 3rd Shift, Southaven, MS USA
- Southaven, United States of America
The candidate will create and develop materials for classroom training presentations, instructor guides, and reference training department personnel. He/She will also perform on-site training for the Siemens Facility.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- MHE certified to include Stock picker, Man Mower, Stand-up counterbalance lift, and Tugs
- A minimum 2 years of SAP usage and knowledge.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communications.
- Must be able to use PowerPoint and Excel programs and be able to develop presentations using Power Point.
- Good command of the English language.
- 3-4 years working in a distribution environment.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 1-2 years training experience
- 2 years degree from an accreditation collage, or equivalent experience
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Track and compile collected data
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Instruct employee training and onboarding. Teach course types including, EHS, Departmental Process Training (SWI), SAP, Safety, MHE Certification HR related subjects.
- Review employee performance and learning
- Lead small class sessions of typically 10-12 students per session using theory and hands-on demonstrations and student exercises.
- Present a positive personal, and professional company image at all times while interacting with customer personnel.
- Develop and maintain course curriculum including course descriptions, outlines, lesson plans, exams and keys, and classroom material.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Maintain training records including courses performed, course and instructor evaluations, and training documentation delivered.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.