Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in a collaborative environment. As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
If you like to work as a Construction & Installation Manager based in our Auckland office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a Construction & Installation Manager, you will be responsible for the Site Safety and Compliance for all works performed on behalf of Siemens Mobility. This also includes the management of all site personnel, employees, and sub-contractors engaged by Siemens Mobility to ensure that all equipment is constructed and installed safely and in accordance with the approved designs, standards, quality and system assurance requirements.
- Plan and coordinate all site activities and discipline interfaces to ensure successful delivery of the site works in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop and or take ownership of the Site Management Plan and to execute this plan, which should describe and or reference all the site requirements and proposed site works execution methodology.
- Ensure correct supervision is provided to all staff and sub-contractors and that all internal processes are applied ensuring that all equipment has been constructed and installed in technically correct and in accordance with approved designs.
- Creation and maintenance of a site construction / installation schedule that ties into the master project.
- Liaise with the customer and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that where planned works are to be performed on the customer's existing system, these impacts are minimized and agreed and managed with all stakeholders.
- Functionally represent the site at internal and external project meetings, clarification of technical issues with subcontractors.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced construction manager, experienced in delivering Rail infrastructure projects, preferably in signalling domain.
- You have an Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time