Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Promoting and advancing Siemens Healthineers image across all major audiences through events, tradeshows, corporate initiatives and conferences.The position supports the company's overall event management strategies and assists with developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement campaigns to engage actively internal and external stakeholders to secure integration, customer focus and maximize impact, and evaluate and track the success of events, tradeshows.
• Project leader to plan, management, implement and overall coordination for marketing initiated activities and events, including the activity/event planning, vendor communication on implementations, customer (external/internal) logistic arrangement, communication materials preparations, onsite coordination, post-event follow-up etc.
• Proactively taking on new, creative and impactful initiatives in events and tradeshows
• Ensure related campaigns and contacts are maintained and leveraged within key marketing automation and CRM systems.
• Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and visual identity.
• Collaborate with procurement to manage agency performance to ensure project result.
• Keep good relationship with organizer of tradeshow, keep the market leader positioning in public platform via various communication events and tradeshow
• Budget management and monitor campaign results
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and execute the exhibition and strategic event goes smoothly
Education and Experience
5+ years working experience in marketing/ communication/public relations, ideally in an MNC environment.
Proven experience in large events planning and impletentation, and building effective relationships at all levels with strong business awareness
Bachelor’s degree or above, major in areas related to Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or relevant majors.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time