Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Technical Promoter, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Florence. He /she will be responsible for the Promotion and Prescription of EP Products in Tuscany within the Smart Infrastructure Business Unit of Electrical Products.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
He /she will:
- Promote EP products for improving the digitalization thus identifying the right channels for the Industrial market (OEM, Distributors, Panel Builders), with the aim of increasing the complete portfolio of low voltage too;
- Cooperate with the Sakes, Marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities.
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
- Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
- Provide some insights on the customer's point of view in innovation processes;
- Have deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility to increase Leadership of Siemens in Tuscany and in the Macro Area North Centre.
- Passion and readiness to manage issues related to technological innovation including IIoT and Industrial Clouds;
- Consistent experience in the promotion of technical Low Voltage Components in the industrial market
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- General knowledge of Low Voltage Components;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and relational skills, enthusiasm and passion;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the bold spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company car;
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time