With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What will you do?
Our BD manages business development activities, aligns sales strategies, and grows our business from opportunity to revenue from new and existing market segments and channels for the assigned organizational units. You will:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Be the link between market developments and sales.
- Develop and network with new contacts within existing customers to better understand future needs and corresponding roadmaps. Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop and network with new contacts within new customer accounts to map with existing and new portfolio. Identify prospects’ needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new portfolio elements to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Motivate the sales team, provide and communicate business development insights.
- Motivate our HQ to work on new opportunities in the market which are beneficial for our region.
More concretely, you will:
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Perform analysis of strategic business segments and competitor analysis, evaluate opportunities for new or existing Siemens Mobility products and services in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
- Evaluate potential business and prepare project proposals.
- Keep close contact with existing and new clients, evaluate their needs and inform them proactively with all requested details.
- Network with investors and other business partners to generate new leads.
- Contribute with the development of strategic and innovative business plans.
What will you need to succeed?
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Development, Business Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience in project and/or new business development.
- Strong leadership skills and people orientation.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Positive and proactive personality with a critical and analytical mindset.
- Some experience in a “IT/digitalization” setting, preferably in market segments with highly reliable environments.
- Highly adaptable, well-organized, and stress-resilient person. Willing to travel.
- Excellent communication skills. Likes to listen, understand, convince, and negotiate.
- In order to communicate properly with all stakeholders, you speak fluently Dutch and French with an advanced level of English. German is a plus.
What will Siemens Mobility offer you?
First of all, we will introduce you to our people, business and processes. You will learn mostly on-the-job, by joining the colleagues in these matters. You will be integrated in the various professional networks and included in our know-how sharing.
We will offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply now and join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time