In this context, a Program is ongoing to upgrade and modernize important parts of the Belgium Railway signalling equipment.
Both the development of the Technical Solution for ETCS (European Train Control System) and Interlocking as the roll-out of this Technical Solution to the different Railway lines all over Belgium are included in the Program.
The Program Team is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage the roll-out projects.
What will you do?
- Be fully responsible to execute multiple projects in Computer Rooms installation work and facility-oriented remodelling’s.
- Have extensive customer contact during the project execution and contact with the design team, the materialization team, the on-site team and the eventual subcontractors responsible for the installation.
- Set-up and follow up the planning towards delivery date with all involved stakeholders.
- Follow up the project financially together with the Program Financials Team.
- Report to the Program Management Team.
- Willingness to work (on-site coordination) 2 times a month during the night or the weekend.
What will you need to succeed?
- You have experience in all aspects of Project Management (ideally in realisation), meaning: Project Scheduling, Stakeholder Management (customer, subcontractor, local users, program management team), Risk/Opportunity Management and Financial follow-up.
- Ability to listen and to understand the business dependency of the customer.
- Strong organizational skills and capability to put the right priority in complex context (ability to manage multiple things, important versus urgent selection, …).
- Nature of providing a service (as result of the project) which satisfies the customer and get daily energy out of it.
- Technological knowledge about structured cabling, power supply, HVAC and/or allround “facility management” experience.
- Knowledge about executing projects with respect to EHS regulation in office and Computer Room environment.
- Documentation of realised projects (as-built plan, certificates of execution, test- and validation reports, …).
- Good communication with our clients in Dutch and French with knowledge of English.
What will Siemens Mobility offer you?
First of all, we will introduce you to our people, business and processes. You will learn mostly on-the-job, by joining the colleagues in these matters. You will be integrated in the various professional networks and included in our know-how sharing.
We will offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply now and join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time