THIS IS YOUR NEW ROLE
At Digital Industries IT, we deliver high-performance IT solutions for the organization and thereby push forward digitalization within Siemens AG. Through our work, we provide the technical base for innovation.
How do we achieve this? With bright minds like you. Join in and let's shape the future together. Become a part of Digital Industries IT!
Specifically, we are looking for you to support the Customer Information Care (CIC) department as the responsible IT Solution Expert (f/m/d) for the innovative solution API Management. This solution enables the standardized connection of producer and consumer in our CIC environment. Furthermore, it is the link between the two major programs CIC and SiePortal. As project manager you are also responsible for the successful implementation of the Asset Collector & Packager. It is the task of the Asset Collector & Packager to receive requests via Kafka messaging and APIs, to automatically collect the required data packages from different systems and bundles including providing the result to the requesting system.
Over the next few years, a completely new tool landscape will be built in the Customer Information Care area, which will be oriented towards modern technologies and architectures and will innovate the maintenance and provisioning process.
We are inviting you to completely redesign the inventory world piece by piece in the CIC Way Forward.
Join our "Digital Sales Platform" team.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR NEW ROLE LOOKS LIKE
- You support the implementation of API Management
- You answer/solve our stakeholders’ API Management questions
- You promote API Management in order to connect all our partners solutions (consumers & producers) via API Management
- You handle projects to implement demands
- Introduction of monitoring and logging possibilities in the API Management environment
- Further development of the API catalog in coordination with the product owner and the users
- You are responsible for project execution (specification, design, implementation, test and GoLive) based on the provided methodologies (such as PM@Siemens) to ensure compliance with all relevant standards, rules and regulations.
- You are responsible for the transition of the project into operation within the framework of Service Transition Management and development of a suitable concept with a focus on SaaS models.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS - WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- You have a degree, e.g. in computer science or business information systems and several years of professional experience
- You have several years of relevant experience within the IT and digital industry as a technical expert applying project management methods in a variety of tasks and functions
- Ideally, you already have experience with API management solutions and experience in the product data management environment
- You are familiar with classic and agile project methods and know how to work in international project teams
- In order to successfully integrate the systems along the entire value chain, you also need a high degree of initiative and communication skills
- You are enthusiastic and curious and enjoy familiarizing yourself with new tasks and technologies
- You drive our transformation towards a collaborative agile IT: for this you especially promote digital leadership skills, i.e. working in self-organized & virtual teams, empowering each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness and willingness to perform.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- 2 to 3 days per week of mobile working as a future global standard
- 30 days of vacation as well as a variety of flexible working time models that make it possible to take time off for you and your family
- Opportunities for further education for both your professional and personal development
We want you to apply!
http://www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds- if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Either