As a focused technology company, we combine the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the
great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom to serve
their customers and markets in the best way possible, the structure is geared toward creating value for
customers, creating technology with purpose and thus changing the lives for billions of people for the better.
We create technology to transform the everyday. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded
people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
About CF R WEA
As center of competence CF R HUB Western-Europe and Africa (WEA) performs both a Governance and
Business Partner function for more than 18 countries, providing expertise and innovative solutions towards
the finance community while supporting its management in their decision-making, with timely and accurate
We are looking for a controller to join our CF R WEA Revenue Recognition Team and help us
drive our mission to growth as a reliable partner for daily financial questions related with
revenue recognition and project accounting topics, while supporting Siemens Businesses in the
financial accounting requirements of the different projects and contracts phases.
Senior Accountant / Controller – Revenue Recognition (M/F) in Alfragide - Lisbon, Portugal.
- Perform regular reviews of selected Service Business, POC and CPM projects, using a risk-based
- Independent interaction with CF R stakeholders in several countries, assuming ownership over the
- Foster a strong relationship with the business, growing as a value-adding trusted partner;
- Advise and challenge project commercials on their assumptions, ensuring a true and fair view in the
project accounting (e.g., accruals, provisions, contract assets and liabilities positions);
- Provide guidance to operating companies for complex business models and IFRS transactions;
- Drive the implementation of new tools for more efficient interpretation and communication of project’s
- Develop an understanding of the underlying business and the risks resulting of the Books & Records;
- Support the implementation of new business specific standards.
- Perform regular controls using standard reports and promote digitalization opportunities in its
development and creation.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Professional experience in revenue controlling or auditing and business analysis;
- Experience acquired in auditing environment or multinational companies (manufacturing, energy,
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Good knowledge of SAP system (not mandatory);
- Fluent in English (German, Italian or French, is a plus);
- Availability to travel on a regular basis
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time