If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
In this role you will be a part of our global People & Organization (HR) team and you will work closely with our Compensation experts on large, global initiatives, Managing Board level topics, as well as cross-region compensation and benefits topics. The role may also have responsibility as a Compensation "Account Manager" supporting a division or line of business in a consultative/advisory capacity.
This role can be executed from any Siemens location in Europe.
How can you change the future with us? These are your tasks
- Provide compensation support, guidance, consulting, advice from a global perspective or within a line of business
- Design compensation programs in support of global Siemens initiatives, Siemens line of business needs, or region variations. Design could span multiple aspects of Total Rewards, including salary management, incentives, sales compensation
- Develop insights from global and regional compensation trends to consider new compensation programs or new approaches, tailored to Siemens based on our culture, structure, and tools
- Work collaboratively with our global compensation team -whether corporate, regional, or divisional – to address key needs of the business
- Work with Market Intelligence (benchmarking) team to consider priorities for research and investigation
- Partner with Compensation Key Account Managers supporting Siemens lines of business to understand the varying needs of technology, industrial, and consulting businesses and how best to apply or develop compensation salary, incentive, and equity programs
- Partner with global Compensation leaders for global level work, such as Managing Board meetings / workshops, reviewing compensation strategy, identifying gaps in compensation existing programs, etc.
Your qualifications and skills you bring in
- 5+ years’ Compensation experience, or HR Consultancy background
- Knowledge of global trends and country/regional differences
- Track record in implementation of new reward schemes, design & digitalization
- Strong Analytical skills and ideally knowledge of relevant tools – from excel to Power BI to Power Apps or other data analysis or visualization software
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong consultative skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with management in identifying and resolving complex issues and conveying ideas to audiences
- Strong negotiation and persuasiveness, as well as Commercial awareness
- Ability to work within a matrixed organization, across borders, influencing without authority
- English is a must; additional languages are welcome
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time