- Research new product functionality.
- Develop and document test plans and procedures to verify that our software products and releases meet the established functionality and performance goals.
- Implementation of Software Testing strategies including the execution of System, Integration, and Unit testing to fulfil the quality requirements on our products.
- Test the products, documenting and communicating the results of that testing.
- Detailed reporting of software defects, communication of risks to leads and follow-up with stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Develop automated testing procedures and programs to enhance certification efforts.
- Contribute to strategic directions for the entire Quality team.
- Collaboratively contributes to plans for overall quality improvement, and obtaining signoff from all stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to projects to improve our investment in various test frameworks.
- Effectively work with a globally dispersed team.
- Participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Work with other development areas to improve fault prevention higher up the development stream.
- Participate in testing projects as the representative of Quality Assurance.
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics or Engineering field.
- Experience in the CFD / CAE industry.
- Expertise in using commercial CFD ( STAR-CCM+, Ansys) and other CFD tools including geometry handling and mesh preparation tools.
- Experience in using different kind of meshing (Structured and Unstructured)
- Experience in Industry application meshing on large models
- General experience in preparing, carrying out simulations and post processing results in CFD software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality theories and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Programming knowledge (knowledge/experience with JAVA, C++, Scripting languages).
- Experience in managing a multi-platform (Windows / Linux) test environment.
- Enjoys networking with peers in the industry to share best practices.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire of continuous learning.
- Ability to apply advanced level technical skills cooperatively in a challenging, fast-paced environment on a team with experienced professionals.
- Flexibility to work in different domain areas when business demands (ie. Meshing, CAD and etc.)
- In addition to the technical knowledge required for this position, applicants should be outgoing, creative and highly motivated.
- 1+ years Quality Assurance and /or Testing will be an additional advantage.
We are a world-leading supplier of CAE/CFD solutions to the global engineering community.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time