We are accelerating and securing the energy transition sustainably and profitably.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software is leading the way in this energy transformation with a comprehensive portfolio that addresses key challenges surrounding resiliency, reliability, affordability and security requirements for our customers. Join us in our mission to enable grid operators, along with industry and infrastructure companies, to accelerate and secure this energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way.
Are you passionate about creating new possibilities?
As a Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing operations, positioning, content production, concept development, and execution of global marketing activities for our Grid Simulation portfolio.
The focus is on the creative work in transforming technical input into relevant, customer-value-driven marketing activities. A strong emphasis is taken on account-based marketing and on the positioning of new products of the Grid Software portfolio.It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Develop and realize Sales material and digital online marketing activities
- Conceptualize, prepare, execute, and measure pipeline generating and pipeline influencing campaigns in close cooperation with our Product Management and Sales teams
- Lead and develop the customer community infrastructure (User Group Meetings, User Mailings, M&S push activities, etc.)
- Develop, create and publish success stories together with our customers
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of fairs, exhibits and customer events
- Guide and steer external agencies, working students and contractors
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- University degree in either Marketing, Product Management or related studies
- 5+ years of experience in operational marketing in the B2B business, with a proven track record in storytelling, execution of complex omni-channel campaigns, account-based marketing and sales support projects - preferably in a grid and/or industrial software business
- Excellent English language skills (native proficiency level)
- Experience in copywriting
- Capability to work as a part of a global team and to build up global networks
- Openness and creativity regarding new ways and new approaches in marketing in particular in the arena of digital offerings
- Ability to manage the marketing requirements of a complex and diverse portfolio of products
- Ability to travel (15%)
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization at a multinational or global company is advantageous
We've got a lot to offer:
- An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus based on qualifications)
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Siemens is recognized as being a top employer for diversity, sustainability, innovation, and technology. Check out this link
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Find out how Siemens Grid Software is decoding the future of energy and what part you can play: https://sie.ag/DecodingTheFutureOfEnergy
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.