Mobility Traction Drives is a growing rolling stock traction component manufacturer located in Alpharetta, GA. Our finance team is seeking an experienced, hard-working and diligent commercial controller for our financial order and project management. The job profile includes:
- Commercial bid support
- Mainly Siemens Mobility internal product business
- Financial data analysis
- General commercial topics
The Commercial Controller reports functionally to the local Commercial Manager and disciplinarily to the FBA director of US-RS CP TD.Responsibilities
- Provide revenue data for budget/ forecast in alignment with the Factory
- Own the product business sales orders in SAP
- Prepare important plan/ cost trackers
- Prepare and conduct project status meetings with the PM to management
- Respond to financial ad-hoc requests for information from management, HQ, etc.
- Support the organization on general commercial issues
- Feedback of financial data from order management to bid management
- Working experience of 1-2 years in relevant finance/ commercial functions
- Excellent collaboration and communication, strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in SAP, especially related to sales orders and relevant reports
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular sophisticated knowledge in Excel
- Relevant degree in business administration or related field
- Ability to travel occasionally within the US, Europe
- Commercial order management or project management in Siemens
- Master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience in a factory environment
- Mobility finance function and experience with Mobility specific tools and processes
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives passionate about access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.