Describe the position to be undertaken:
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in industries.
The COMUNICATION MANAGER for verticals and Asia-Pacific for Digital Industry, Factory Automation is a headquarter function who is responsible to develop and execute outstanding communication tactics across all channels for dedicated verticals, especially battery and electronic manufacturing and specific local communication demands. The Communication Manager for verticals and Asia-Pacific derives and develops communications strategy & concepts for external and internal target groups and across the various communications disciplines, channels, and regions by cooperating with relevant headquarter functions in frame of Digital Industries, Marketing Management and Corporate Communications to achieve a seamless customer journey and create business impact.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
All the following points always refer to communication management for battery and electronic manufacturing and specific local communication demands of Digital Industries, Factory Automation (FA) in all Asia-Pacific Countries.
- Apply B2B specific content marketing tactics to support the digital customer journey and create business impact.
- Execute data driven communication: Planning, implementation, and orchestration of dedicated paid & non-paid communication activities with the help of existing communication automation tools, including media targeting, monitoring and optimization, comprehensive analytics, and knowledge sharing.
- Create, manage, and maintain related content and assets such as social media posts, blog articles, success stories.
- Manage external vendors including agencies, translation services and content producers to maximize impact of programs.
- Manage and coordinate APAC specific internal and external communication to strengthen sales strategy and market reach
- Strive for targeted communication concepts and execution of digital and non-digital communications within the APAC Region regarding the local market needs. Including
- Project Management for internal and external regional events for FA S APAC
- Content creation for Siemens internal Corporate Influencer with focus on relevant, easily accessible content and messaging.
- Assist APAC HUB team implementing the 4C Measures and Market entry of products and solutions and support to multiply communication measures.
- Establish an engaging community for communications within APAC to optimize communication planning and execution for Factory Automation.
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications / Marketing / Media, or relevant
- Self-directed individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Experience in the media planning and buying process and ability to replicate best practices and establish new processes. Experience with Campaign Management platforms and Ad Tech tools, especially Sprinklr is a must.
- Experienced in complex B2B Marketing or communication tactics e.g. content marketing and nurturing.
- Metrics-driven mindset and ability to ground recommendations in insights, research, and experimentation
- Team player who delivers results on time and in high quality
- Effectively promotes innovation stages from ideation to implementation.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external cross-functional groups
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package with flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time