About the Job:
Take actively part in shaping the mobility and energy revolution to boost sustainable development of the world!
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas. In Vertical Battery we support the rapid expansion of e-mobility battery industry and accelerated digitalization transformation. We offer end customers, machine builders and partners in Vertical Battery an end-to-end set of products, systems, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. We provide sensible optimizations for the specific requirements of Vertical Battery and with our portfolio we support our customers in achieving more productivity, efficiency, and flexibility in their production. To integrate groundbreaking future technologies, we are constantly expanding our portfolio with innovations.
The Technical Account Manager for Battery Asia Pacific is responsible to establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship with key Battery customers and partners via supporting strategic Battery projects to set the future technological trends for Vertical Battery in defined APAC countries.
Become part of our team - we offer you a position with responsibility, independence, and the opportunity to make a proactive contribution. We promote a culture of teamwork with room for individual development.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- In your new role, you will be responsible for developing a comprehensive technological offering for the producers of e-mobility batteries and their international machine builders in defined APAC countries in cooperation with Vertical Manager APAC, Global Vertical Battery Community, and presales support team (SUP) from global to APAC
- Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond. In concrete: oversee and guide the customers in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology; provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio.
- Coordinate and support sales and Vertical Manager Battey APAC in defining and executing on sales opportunities, strategic Battery projects in close collaboration with presales support team (SUP) and communicate the milestones and ensure knowledge transfer cross defined APAC countries.
- Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, technical proposals and business and technology status reviews jointly with presales support team include the documentation and monitoring of the partial results and previously defined milestones.
- Responsible for organization, planning, communication and share best practices and customer success stories of Vertical Battery APAC to set the future technological trends
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or related engineering fields (industrial automation background is preferred).
- More than 3 years working experience in industries with professional technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, sales knowledge (market, competitor and customer demands), ideally in the contexts of production, development, and operation.
- Industrial experience in engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects in combination of strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working, multi-tasking, and regular based traveling
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels to conduct Workshops.
- Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package with flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time