Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Hardware and software developers are working together from various locations and support each other in a highly effective way.
Learning is highly encouraged in the team and supported by the management.
Your new role:
• Coordination of requirements gathering based on stakeholders’ requests
• Make sure that the team develop software according to the agreed requirements
• Ensures that the product backlog is clear and understood
• Defines the product backlog prioritization
• Adapts the product backlogs to meet changing needs and requirements – constantly communicating with the stakeholders and keeps them informed of the status the requirements development.
• Develops and explicitly communicates the product goal.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in Delivering Software using Agile Scrum methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of software systems at scale
• Strong sense of initiative and ownership
• Project management experience is considered a plus
We are Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time